- You must be 13 years or older to use this app.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your profile.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Noww users.
- You may not use the Noww service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Noww service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Noww or modify another app so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Noww.
- You must not access Noww's API and web-services by any other means other than the Noww application itself.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from Noww including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any Noww members ("Spam").
- You must not use web URLs in your name without prior written consent from Noww.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Noww, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Noww account. While Noww prohibits such conduct and content on its app, you understand and agree that Noww cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its app and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Noww service at your own risk.
- When registering on Noww, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
- We also read & store your contact list to connect you with your friends on Noww.
- Inviting a friend to use Noww through use of the Service
If you choose to allow Noww to access your contacts, and you message those contacts through use of our Service, Noww may invite such third party contact to the Service by email or text message. You understand that by messaging a friend through Noww, you are directly sending a text or email from your personal accounts. In addition, you understand and agree that normal carrier charges may apply to communications sent from your phone. Since this invitation is coming directly from you, we do not have access to or control this communication.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Noww service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
- We may directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual User. As of the date set forth above, we may use Crashlytics, Fabric mobile analytics and/or Google Analytics, and other similar tools, to collect such information.
Our Proprietary Rights
- Noww does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post on or through the Noww Services.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Noww Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Noww Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the Noww Services.
- The Noww Services contain Content of Users and other Noww licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the Noww Services.
- Noww performs technical functions necessary to offer the Noww Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the Noww Services.
- Although the Site and other Noww Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other Noww Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of Noww. Also, although Noww will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, Noww reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by Noww in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Noww encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Noww is not a backup service. Noww will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Noww Services, or the loss of any Content.
- Noww cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
- We use Industry standard Internal security protocols to secure your personal information from getting accessed or altered.
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095 India
Last Edited on 2016-03-12